Ticket Device is a Discord bot that lets users enhance tickets on concerns they are dealing with on the Discord server. This enables users to simply ask questions and queries that they may have in one channel, instead of discussing them around the server. Extra importantly, the price tag is hidden away from every other member within the channel, making matters extra organized on the server. Here’s how you could hooked up Ticket Tool Discord bot on your server.
Setting Price ticket Device Discord Bot
1. To get started, first open the Price ticket Device web site and click on at the Login choice at the precise right corner. Then log in utilizing your Discord account credentials.
2. Once logged in, get returned to the Ticket Tool homepage and click on at the Invite Price ticket Tool button to ask the bot in your server.
3. On the next page, select the server that you want to invite and click on Continue. You could in basic terms invite bots to the server if you are an administrator or have the necessary permissions.
4. Then ensure you are granting Ticket Device all the required permissions and click Authorize. It may ask to substantiate that you are human. Once done, you have efficaciously further the Ticket Device to the server.
5. Before beginning the dashboard, first you need to established a support channel where users can boost tickets and a assist position that can entry the raised tickets and answer the questions. To create a assist channel, open Discord and open your server, click on on the Server name at the properly left and choose the Create Channel option in the dropdown.
6. Within the pop-up, name your aid text channel and click on at the Create Channel button to create the channel.
7. Next, to create a assist role, click on at the Server name on the precise left and select the Server Settings choice in the drop-down. Within the Server Settings, choose the Roles option from the sidebar after which click at the Create Role button.
8. Give your Support Role a name, drag the support function to the end and click on Save changes.
9. Now, again come again to the Ticket Device homepage and click at the Manage Servers option.
10. Here you should find the server that you’ve got just invited. Click at the Manage button below to open the Dashboard.
11. Next, click on the Panel Configs selection within the sidebar and click at the Create Panel button.
12. Name the panel whatsoever you want, select the aid function less than the Aid Team Roles option, and select the Aid Channel less than the Panel Channel option. Then click Create Panel.
That’s it, you have successfully created a ticket technique on your Discord channel with a support channel and also a support team.
Using The Price ticket Device to Create Price ticket on Discord
Here’s how clients can boost tickets and the support crew and solution them. Users can uncover the Assist channel on your server. They can open and click on on the Create ticket button to create the ticket.
Once the price ticket is created, the bot will respond with a ticket variety that folks can click on on to go into the price ticket channel that’s in simple terms available to that user and the aid team.
On the Price ticket Channel, you could input your query as a message.
The assist team can effortlessly see that there’s a new price ticket channel so that they can input and clear up the user’s issue. Once the problem is solved, the consumer or the aid individual can click on on the Close button under the 1st message and returned click on Close to confirm.
After last the ticket, the user or aid individual can down load the Transcript, reopen the ticket, or completely Delete the ticket. Once the Price tag is deleted, you can’t re-open it again.
Few Things to Notice About Price ticket Device Discord Bot
There is a way to open the Price tag Tool and upload dashboard roles if you desire other folks in your server to entry the bot’s dashboard. You even have an choice to blacklist roles if you don’t favor some users to be able to create tickets. Apart from that, there are commands like $add (username) and $remove (username) to add or remove a person to/from that ticket.
Instead of making a single panel with a unmarried assist crew and channel, you may actually create distinctive assist teams for specialized difficulties or categories. So instead of getting into the assist channel, clients can input that specific channel, enhance a price ticket and get help from a assist group that makes a speciality of that area.
Ticket Tool also has a premium subscription for $6/month or $66/year. With the premium subscription, you may customise the welcome and so long messages, price tag automation to shut or delete the price tag instantly to maintain the server clean of historical unused tickets, and price ticket claiming functionality on your support crew to claim tickets for simple distribution and management.