You can upload more information about yourself on Discord within the About Me section, also called Discord Bio. This will be visible to all people who visits your profile. Previously, simply Nitro clients have been able to entry this feature, yet now everyone can add a bio to their Discord profile. Here’s how you can add or difference your Discord About Me Bio on the two computer and mobile.
How to Add/Change About Me Details on Discord Internet App
To upload a bio to your Discord profile in your desktop:
- Open the Discord app or Discord at the web. Then check in for your account if you haven’t already.
- On Discord, click at the cog icon in the bottom left nook beside your username to open the Discord Person Settings.
- In the Settings, click on the Consumer Profile preference on the left SIdebar.
- Now scroll down to find the Approximately Me section. Right here you could upload some info approximately your self in the one hundred ninety characters limit.
- Click on on the Emoji icon to feature Discord emojis to your bio. With this, you can even upload Discord customized emojis.
- Except hat, you can use textual content layout like including two asterisks (**) earlier than and text to bold the text, including a single asterisk (*) before and after the textual content will italicize it.
- As soon as done, click at the Keep Adjustments button.
How to Add/Change Approximately Me Facts on Discord Mobile App
To add a bio to your Discord profile at the mobile app:
- Open the Discord cellular app and sign up for your account in case you haven’t already.
- Now on the Discord’s backside bar, tap at the Profile icon to open Consumer Settings.
- Then select the Consumer profile option on the Person Settings page.
- Here you should uncover the Approximately Me text box to add your bio within the one hundred ninety character limit.
- Unlike the cyber web app, you can not use Discord emojis on mobile. So you can’t take advantage of your custom emojis. Yet you can upload process emojis from the keyboard.
- Such as desktop, you could use Discord markdown text layout like including two asterisks (**) earlier than and text to bold the text, including a single asterisk (*) before and after the text will italicize it.
Once done, tap at the Save icon at the backside correct to save lots of changes.
Learn About Me on Discord
By adding a bio on Discord, you may supply more details about yourself and also sell your different social media accounts. Differently to precise yourself is through using status. Simply click on at the profile icon on the backside left and choose the Customized reputation option. Right here you could type any message and set it as status. The advantage with reputation is that you may choose to remove it automatically after a set interval of time.